What is Map my Pakistan?
Map My Pakistan is the first of its kind platform for GIS activity in the country. We welcome registered teams as well as the population at large to pin restaurants, houses, schools, colleges and any of your go-to everyday locations on the app anywhere throughout Pakistan. The data generated goes through a verification process which is eventually made available for public access.
The crowd sourcing activity encourages app users and potential app users to add locations (POIs or points of interest) on the app and join our team to achieve our objective of over 10 million POIs mapped on the country’s very own navigation app – something which is not possible without the people of Pakistan!
Download your App Now
Map My Pakistan Challenge
TPL Maps has recently launched Map My Pakistan Competition on its facebook page.
Like our facebook page and download the TPL Maps app available on Google Playstore and App store and start adding POIs to win two tickets to Dubai, smartphone and gadgets.
Terms and conditions apply. All entered POIs go through a verification process by the QA team and are only shown on the app once the verification process is done. Join the challenge now!
Here’s how you can join the Map My Pakistan challenge
1. Download TPL Maps and login with your User-ID
2. Click on Add a Location
3. Fill out all the fields with the locations relevant information
4. The more locations you add, the higher chance of winning
5. Minimum requirement to be eligible is 250 POIs (points of interest or locations)
6. Stay tuned on our page Facebook page for a Leader Board update
7. Winners will be announced in May.
Competition rules to follow
Terms & Conditions
1. User must have a valid ID on the app
2. Only valid POIs entered between 20th March – 30th April 2018 will be considered for MMP2.
3. All fields on the Add a location interface must be entered
4. The POI entered must be of a valid category
5. Minimum requirement to be eligible for MMP2 is 250 valid POIs, and atleast 1000 POIs required to win the competition
6. Leaderboard on the TPL Maps app will show verified POIs with a lag of two days. The QA team needs the time to verify all entered POIs
7. The leaderboard and winner list posted on Facebook will be the final QA approved list
8. 3 winners will be chosen based on total number of verified POIs and points
9. Spamming and incorrect information may result in disqualification
10. Winners will be announced in May.